Sno-Valley Indoor Playground is 100% run by volunteers
Our volunteer roster is comprised of a diverse group of parents, grandparents and other caregivers who share a couple very important traits: They’re passionate about their families, and they like to have fun!
Want to help? Here are a few ways anyone can contribute to our co-op-like organization:
- Train to facilitate a playground session. Each shift is about 1 hour of your time, ideally while your kids play…not a bad deal!
- Consider the Indoor Playground when you
plan your charitable contributions. We’re a
501(c)(3) non-profit organization, so your donation is tax deductible. We can provide a receipt for your tax records.
- Attend our monthly Board meeting and share your suggestions or concerns.
- Volunteer to serve on the Board! It’s great experience, and we have a role open right now. Email us for details! 🙂
- Offer to watch children while parents attend the monthly board meeting.
- Post flyers and distribute brochures for our annual community programs.
- Tell everyone you know about the playground and encourage them to visit!
What’s your passion? Odds are your skills/interests can contribute a great deal to our operations! Email us for more information.
2017-2018 Board of Directors
President: Hilary Shemanski
Vice President: Susan O’Leary
Treasurer: Marni Donnelly
Volunteer Coordinator: Marisa Kolkoske
Secretary: Casey Beck
Special Projects: Hans Christensen and Jackie Coscarart
Please email us if you’re interested in serving on the Board.