Sno-Valley Indoor Playground is 100% run by volunteers
Our volunteer roster is comprised of parents, grandparents and other caregivers who share a couple very important traits: They’re passionate about their families, and they like to have fun!
Want to help? Here are a few ways anyone can contribute to our co-op-like organization:
- Train to facilitate a playground session. Each shift is about 1 hour of your time, ideally while your kids play…not a bad deal! You can email us or sign-up directly on the calendar at the play gym.
- Consider the Indoor Playground when you
plan your charitable contributions. We’re a
501(c)(3) non-profit organization, so your donation is tax deductible. We can provide a receipt for your tax records.
- Attend our monthly Board meeting and share your suggestions or concerns.
- Volunteer to serve on the Board! It’s great experience, and we have a role open right now. Email us for details! 🙂
- Offer to watch children while parents attend the monthly board meeting.
- Post flyers and distribute brochures for our annual community programs.
- Tell everyone you know about the playground and encourage them to visit!
What’s your passion? Odds are your skills/interests can contribute a great deal to our operations! Email us for more information.
2018-2019 Board of Directors
President: Susan O’Leary
Vice President: Emily Heffernan
Treasurer: Casey Beck
Volunteer Coordinator: Laci Smith
Secretary: Heather Wiker
Special Events: Jackie Coscarart