We’re a pretty solid community here at the Indoor Playground, in part due to a few guidelines designed to maintain health and peace among our little whirlwinds.
If you have questions about the following rules or suggestions for bringing about even more health and peace, please email us. Because in a community, talk is good. 🙂
- All adult visitors are responsible to set up and put away toys and mats for each session. Facilitators guide the process, but we all pitch in! Toys are kept under the stage and all mats should be neatly stacked in their designated areas.
- Caregivers must accompany children at all times and are responsible for their direct supervision.
- A maximum of 3 children per adult is requested to ensure adequate supervision.
- For health and safety reasons shoes and/or socks are required.
- Food and drinks are not allowed in the gym during our sessions, but snacks can be consumed in the lobby.
- Biting, hitting, shoving or any type of physical aggression or recklessness are not acceptable and you may be asked to leave if children in your care exhibit these behaviors.
- Please encourage older children to give younger ones the right of way.
- The Playground is set up to provide age-appropriate play for all stages of development from ages 0-5, and is separated into zones. For the safety of all children, please ensure your children are playing in the appropriate location.
- Pedal bikes and all quick-moving vehicles must remain in the Fast Zone (nearest the stage).
- Sick children should not attend the Playground. Please keep your little ones at home if they have a fever, greenish mucus discharge, severe cold symptoms or have vomited or had diarrhea in the last 24 hours.
- A trained volunteer Facilitator is always on duty to answer questions or address concerns (the Playground doesn’t run if we don’t have volunteers for the session!).