Our Indoor Playground is the staple of our community program offerings.
Geared toward kids ages 0-5, the Indoor Playground provides a dry environment for active play during the Northwest’s typically wet months.
Our organization operates like a co-op; volunteer Facilitators guide the set up and break down of each session, but all attendees pitch in to get toys out or to put them away!
We have four playscape areas:
- An infant section with lots of toys to stimulate gross and fine motor skills
- A climbing area that encourages confidence and balance dexterity
- A large tumbling section with ramps for somersaults and foam blocks that make for great imaginative play
- A fast lane with trikes and cars for our littles whose engines are always revving
On top of all that, the kiddos get a chance to practice social skills while their grown-ups make connections with other local families.
We’re open during the school year, provided we have volunteer Facilitators to open & close each session, and we follow the SVSD calendar for holiday & school break closures.
Session updates are made on our Facebook page and via our email list.
If you’re not on our email list, just send us a note and we’ll add you to the loop.
Every May, the Sno-Valley Indoor Playground hosts a free Safety Fair for community families with preschool aged children. It’s located in the parking lot next to the community center swimming pool. Fair features include:
- Free bicycle helmets for kids ages 0-5 (while supplies last)
- Free car seat checks by a local safety expert
- Tons of family safety information and summer goodies
- Police cruisers and fire trucks for the kids to explore (when Local Police and Fire Departments schedules allow!)
- Pups in Training for the King County Search & Rescue team, and the coolest-ever Search & Rescue vehicles!
At the beginning of each year, the Indoor Playground’s Board gathers directors & staff from Valley preschools, day care facilities, and enrichment programs for a Preschool Fair at Si View Community Center.
Our event, which is free and open to the public, is designed to provide Valley families with Preschool-Age children a one-stop shopping venue just in time for annual registration deadlines.
If you missed the 2018 Preschool Fair, look out for the next one in January 2019! In the meantime, click the image below to open our 2018 Resource Guide, which contains information from every vendor at our most recent Fair, plus a few more Valley providers of Preschool Age Services.